Type of Work
We provide a wide array of services to our clients, so versatility and flexibility are attributes we seek and value highly.
Here is a sample of the kind of work you would be doing for our clients:
- Lead clients through strategy development to ensure a shared vision and roadmap for implementing new and improved business and IT capabilities
- Provide interim management, executive leadership and advisory services to clients in key functional areas and on their most strategic initiatives
- Manage the development of programs/products from concept through launch engaging all necessary functional areas including clinical areas, revenue cycle, business intelligence and technology
- Lead complex implementation projects that involve multiple organizations or departments – ensure that the project is on time, on budget, and delivered with the highest quality
- Conduct operations assessments in a wide range of areas including ambulatory and acute care, revenue cycle, pharmacy, and laboratory among others
- Establish, refine and develop Business Intelligence and Clinical Informatics functions in our client organizations
What We Look for in You
We are seeking motivated, talented consultants to join our team; we have found that people with the following attributes tend to excel at F&A:
- A high degree of self-motivation, integrity, versatility and flexibility
- Significant experience with all aspects of large cross-functional, transformational projects in healthcare
- Ability to lead others to deliver high quality and timely results
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and comfortable working at all levels of an organization, including physicians, nurses, other caregivers and management
- Experience with commonly used systems such as EPIC, Cerner, NextGen, McKesson, Meditech, or similar systems are a plus
- Although most of our assignments are near our consultants’ homes, willingness to do limited travel on the West Coast, usually less than a two-hour plane ride
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree, RN or other clinical expertise, PMP and Six Sigma Certifications are a plus
- Write a detailed cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for our firm and what specific experiences and accomplishments prove you are the right person for the job.
- Email the letter and your resume to us at email@example.com.
Freed Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested in reading more? View all openings.