Type of Work
We provide a wide array of services to our clients, so versatility and flexibility are attributes we seek and value highly.
Here’s a sample of the kind of work you’d be doing for our clients:
- Lead clients through strategy development to ensure a shared vision and roadmap for implementing new and improved business and IT capabilities.
- Provide interim management, executive leadership and advisory services to clients in key functional areas and on their most strategic initiatives.
- Manage the development of programs/products from concept through launch engaging all necessary functional areas including clinical areas, revenue cycle, business intelligence and technology.
- Lead complex implementation projects that involve multiple organizations or departments – ensure that the project is on time, on budget, and delivered with the highest quality.
- Conduct operations assessments in a wide range of areas including ambulatory and acute care, revenue cycle, pharmacy, and laboratory among others.
- Establish, refine and develop Business Intelligence and Clinical Informatics functions in our client organizations.
What we look for in you
We are seeking motivated, talented consultants to join our team; we’ve found that people with the following attributes tend to excel at Freed.
- A high degree of self-motivation, integrity, versatility and flexibility.
- Significant experience with all aspects of large cross-functional, transformational projects in healthcare.
- Ability to lead others to deliver high quality and timely results.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience and comfortable working at all levels of an organization, including physicians, nurses, other caregivers and management.
- Experience with commonly used systems such as EPIC, Cerner, NextGen, McKesson, Cerner, Meditech, or similar systems is a plus.
- Although most of our assignments are near our consultants’ homes, willingness to do limited travel on the West Coast. Usually less than a two hour plane ride.
- Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree, RN or other clinical expertise, PMP and Lean Six Sigma Certifications are a plus.
- Please write a detailed cover letter, including salary requirements, explaining why you think you’d be a good fit for our firm.
- E-mail the letter and your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Freed Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested in reading more? View all openings.